(And eager to talk about it.)

Yep, I keep reaching for my key to turn off my new Leaf. But I do love that back-up camera (with guide lines) and all the real-time info that lets me know exactly how my driving affects my energy consumption.

What are other Leaf drivers learning about driving in the 21st century? I'm hoping to connect with other Leafs, online or on the ground (I'm in Seattle), to compare experiences and exchange tips.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Charging....

I'm a new Nissan Leaf owner.
One month now.
Damn, but it's fun.


I have to admit that I'm not yet fully charged on all the bells and whistles, but I'm getting there. I love the feel of the drive; I love the way it moves; and I even find sitting in traffic on the 520 bridge rather amusing. I like sitting there, watching my mile-range improve while everyone else is using up gas in their idles. Not proper, I know, to enjoy all that exhaust — but, hey, it's a new experience.

I hope to link up with other Leaf owners (esp. in the Puget Sound area) to compare drives, exchange experiences with the learning curve, share tips and just gab about the cars. 

Right now, though, I'm going to unplug the car...and try to find the file where I put my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment